Thursday, September 27, 2007

New website...

A friend sent me to my new favorite website www.goodreads.com that lets you network with people what books you've read, what books you're reading, and what books you plan on reading next...or soon...or eventually if you're me. I'm one of those people that is always asked, "So what should I read now?" And usually people expect me to come up with a suggestion right on the spot for them. Unfortunately I’m not always that good and sometimes I have like seven suggestions so it’s really hard to give them one, especially if I really don’t know what they’re looking for in a book. So this website is a listing of pretty much all of the books that I care to let people know that I’ve read (yes, I do read some books that I’m too embarrassed to tell others about) so it should help to lower the whole, “Hey, what should I read?”

Tonight was the premier of The Office, which along with 30 Rock and Scrubs makes for the funniest time on television. It only becomes less funny when I realize that I actually know people at work who were like the people on the show. Although I can’t say that I know anyone at work who would actually try to euthanize a cat by putting it in the freezer, running it over with a car, but not in the freezer.

Question of the day…What television character do you most identify with?

No comments: