Sunday, February 3, 2008

Who am I?

I think I'm addicted to those personality tests and so when a friend sent me one that combined two of my favorite things: personality tests and The Office, I of course had to jump at my chance to take it. My results are below and to the left. I'm Pam? Although I do have a streak in me that does play the pranks on people as well. I must say I was a but suprised as I never saw myself as the nice one. I guess that's what happens when you're away from work for several weeks at a time and have to watch puppies on TV.

BTW, my friend who sent it to me said she was a combination of Dwight and Jim. What an odd combination. All I could picture was one of those pics from Connan O'Brian of the love child of two famous people. I wonder if anyone has done of those. I looked for one online and didn't find any. Oh well.

Just so you know, I'm also Wonder Woman.

No comments: