Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Being Well Shod

I am a firm believer in shoes. Ask anyone who knows me. I love shoes. One of my greatest joys is to go shoe shopping. One of my second greatest joys is to look at my favorite shoes. (Hello! Christian Louboutins have red the color of Chanel nail polish on the bottom! How amazingly fabulously beautiful shoeiness can you get?)

Anyway, I really want to make sure every day when I leave the house that I am well shod.

Today though I had to leave way earlier for work than I normally do and of course I was running late and of course I was thinking about my busy day ahead (alright, I was really thinking about the pies). I was very proud that I had left close-ish to on time and I was really warm in my car for such a cool day. Then I realized why I was so warm and toasty. I had left with my slippers on. I really don't do mornings well.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

so the question is...did you wear your slippers all day, or did you go home and get your shoes?

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!