Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One of These Things Is Not Like the Other...


I just heard a news story today that's made me feel great about myself. It made me realize that have something in common with Tiger Woods. You might ask yourself what could we two have in common?

Is it our athletic prowess?

Ummm…….not in this world.

How about our competitive natures?

I let little kids beat me at Go Fish when we play.

How about our lucrative endorsement deals that net us our millions?

Hah!

What about our knee injuries?

Yes! Both Tiger Woods and I have captured the world’s attention by tearing ligaments in our left knees and fracturing the bones as well. Although I must say – here’s where I can up the athlete – I’ve torn both ACLs! I don’t think that Tiger tore his in any unfortunate trampoline incidents or broke his leg in any crazy limbo accidents. I think those titles also belong to me as well.

Let Tiger keep his accolades and his money and his fame and his endorsement deals and his talent and his beautiful family and his…

Geeze! Now I feel like a total looser.

No comments: